This is an 8 week training plan for the Rasputitsa Spring Classic held in Vermont in April. This plan progresses from 3 to 5 days a week of on bike work accompanied by 1 day a week of off-bike body maintenance and core strengthening work. This plan is progressive in terms of TSS, volume, and intensity which leads up to a taper the week of the race. The plan utilizes a 3 weeks working and 1 week regeneration scheme.
If the athlete needs to reduce the volume of a workout, they should do so by removing an ENTIRE interval versus reducing the length of each interval.
All of our plans come with:
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Core and hip strength / stability routines.
- Daily e-mail workout reminders.
- TrainingPeaks mobile app (iOS and Android).
- Easy workout export to your Zwift account / Garmin / Wahoo.
- Short workouts during the week and longer over the weekends to respect your training time availability.
- Many changes in interval duration and intensity to keep things interesting and reduce the monotony if being done on a trainer.
- Access to the GC Coaching Bereda Group for any questions, comments, or concerns where you can speak directly with Coach Shayne.
***IMPORTANT*** Please check out with the e-mail associated with your TrainingPeaks account. If you do not have a TrainingPeaks account, we can help you create one for free.